Terms and Conditions of Use of Animal World Website
Access to this Website and the use of information on it is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use. You should carefully read these Terms and Conditions of Use. By proceeding further, you will be deemed to have accepted them.
In these Terms and Conditions of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated:
• "Terms and Conditions of Use" - means the terms and conditions of use of this Website herein contained;
• "Animal World" - means the online shop of Animal World, a sole proprietor company registered under the number 6524 and license number 200666.
• "Animal World Website" and "Website" mean this website, being a website accessible at or via any or all of the following internet addresses: www.AnimalWorld.ae
• "you" means any and all persons accessing or using this Website and/or availing of any information and/or services available on or via this Website;
• "we" and "our" and "us" means Animal World and AnimalWorld.ae
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Information appearing on this Website is provided in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates Govern, country where the website operations are conducted. The courts of the UAE have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Use, the information contained on this Website, and any use made of that information. Any such claims or disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the UAE.
Animal World will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in compliance with the law of UAE.
United Arab of Emirates is Animal World country of domicile.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED/USD. If “Credit Card Online” is selected as the payment methods then the details on the Customers ID (Card holders ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase.
In case of any disputes the law applicable would be based on the UAE Governing Law.
Disclaimer as to accuracy of information
Care has been taken in the preparation of the information contained on this Website. However, we do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information contained on this Website.
Prohibited use of Website
The information on this Website is not intended to be provided to and should not be used in any State or jurisdiction of any nature in which access to or use of such information is prohibited, whether in the format in which it is presented on this Website or otherwise. If you have any doubts about the legality of your using this Website, you should not continue any further.
• This Website contains hypertext links to websites not maintained by Animal World or any member of Animal World. Neither Animal World.ae nor Animal World endorses or represents the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any information, goods, services, or products displayed or advertised on such other websites. No member of Animal World is or shall be (or be deemed to be) a party to any contract that you may or do enter into with the providers of such goods, services or products. You are reminded that different terms and conditions of use will apply to you as a user of such websites. Animal World hereby disclaims any and all liability for the content of such websites and any loss or damage of any nature suffered by you as a result either: (a) of accessing or using such websites; or (b) availing of or acquiring any or all of the goods, services or products advertised or available on or via such websites. The use by you of such websites is at your sole risk.
• This Website contains hypertext links to websites maintained by members of Animal World other than AnimalWorld.ae. You are reminded that different terms and conditions of use may apply to you as a user of such websites.
• No third party is permitted to create a link from another website to AnimalWorld.ae without our prior written consent.
Alert - Hoax Emails
A number of organizations and their customers have recently been the target of hoax e-mails that are aimed at gathering Internet/account details of the customers. Some of these hoax e-mails have encouraged or facilitated contact with hoax websites that purport to be (but are not) the website of the relevant banking organization. To date the occurrence of such online fraud has not been extensive. However, we would always advise you to be cautious as regards disclosing your personal details. In particular, you should note that we will only ever request your personal details if: (i) you are seeking to initiate an order via this Website; or (ii) you initiate a request for a particular service via this Website, and we require certain of your personal details to provide you with the requested service.
At Animal World we are committed to ensuring the privacy of your information and seeking to attain the highest standards of security at all times. However, you should note that messages and information passing over the Internet may not be free from interference by third parties and should be independently verified. You should never disclose data over the Internet unless you have satisfied yourself as to the security of the related technology/encryption.
Whilst we at Animal World invest in the best technology, please note that Animal World cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of information relating to you that passes over the Internet. In accessing this Website and in availing of any of the services/information available on or via this Website, you are deemed by these Terms and Conditions of Use to accept that electronic mail messaging and Internet communication may not be free from interference by third parties and may not remain confidential.
In all circumstances the use by you of this Website is at your sole risk.
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is activated and is enabled on our site.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
General disclaimer of liability
• No member of the Animal World (or any other person involved with the provision and maintenance of this Website) takes any responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on this Website. Use of such information is at the user's sole risk. No member of the Animal World accepts any liability for any loss or damage of any nature, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, or any other type of financial or other pecuniary or direct or special indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising whether in negligence or for breach of contract or other duty as a result of:
(i) use of this Website, including but not limited to any electronic mail messaging and Internet communication that may arise from, in the course of or pursuant to such use; and/or
(ii) reliance on the information contained in this Website, whether:
(a) downloaded or not;
(b) authorized or not.
• Animal World makes no representation or warranty or undertaking of any kind in relation to the analysis or information contained on this Website or the completeness or accuracy of such information.
Right of Animal World to information on this Website
The information contained on this Website may not be copied, transmitted, amended or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written consent of Animal World.
Attempted use of Website
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall also apply, subject to alteration as necessary, to attempted access of the Website and attempted use of information on it.
• In the event that any provision in these Terms and Conditions of Use is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of .
• Clause headings in these Terms and Conditions of Use are for reference purposes only and shall not be used to construe or determine the meaning of any or all of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
It is a condition of use of this site that all copy and material shown here remains the property of Animal World and may not be reproduced, quoted or disseminated without prior written approval of the owners.
Animal World Terms and Conditions for Orders
These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") are the terms and conditions upon which Animal World ("we/us") makes this website (the "AnimalWorld.ae Site") available to you and any of our services which are accessible. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the AnimalWorld.ae Site. The numbers and headings of each paragraph have no meaning in the context of the condition described and are for guidance only.
Animal World Terms and Conditions for Orders
1.1 All Products as depicted on this website (as may be varied from time to time) are available for delivery almost everywhere in the UAE – or as otherwise directed.
1.4 All Products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we will contact the customer to inform.
1.5 In the event that we are unable to supply the ordered product or any substitute product to you at all, we shall notify you as soon as is reasonably possible and shall reimburse your payment in full and in any event no later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
Prices Displayed on Animal World Site May Be Changed Without Notice
2.1 Prices listed within the Animal World Service are valid for a maximum of 14 days of submitting your purchase form. Prices that change after this period will be advised in advance and you will be offered the opportunity to cancel your order.
2.2 Prices are displayed EXCLUDING VAT, which shall be charged by moment of the check out page.
Orders / Payment
3.1 You will be given clear instructions to navigate the Order Form and you shall be required to provide us with your complete personal details, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details. We accept payment by all major credit and/or debit cards valid for use in the UAE. By clicking on the 'PLACE ORDER' button on the Order Form, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the Animal World site.
3.2 Submitting your Order Form is subject to our acceptance of this offer when we issue a written confirmation of acceptance by e-mail to the e-mail address with which you have addressed us. This message will re-confirm elements of the order(s) you have placed including confirmation of your delivery Date. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this confirmation.
3.3 We will confirm your order details and advise you that we are processing your purchase when we e-mail you. You are responsible for ensuring the detail of your order. Please read your confirmation carefully as we will assume the detail shown to be correct and will not accept liability for errors not advised to us prior to delivery.
3.4 We cannot accept Order Forms from customers under the age of eighteen (18) years.
4.1 The delivery charge as advised in our delivery section will be applicable. If you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to by Animal World you will be advised of any additional charges as soon as possible after receipt of your Order Form. Selected products are not available for delivery to certain areas - where possible we will advise you of these restrictions when you place your order.
4.2 Should you require your delivery to be made within a specific time period we are able to offer the following delivery services:
4.2.1 ‘Next Day Delivery’ – This is the Animal World’s standard delivery option, which is by default selected once an order reaches the checkout stage. It is offered to orders for delivery within the UAE. Animal World does not ensure specific delivery time slot for this modality. All Order Form submitted as ‘Next Day Delivery’ will be delivered from 9am to 7pm of the next business day. This delivery service is offered subject to availability and is not available for certain products – the service may be withdrawn without notice during busy periods.
4.2.2 'Same Day Delivery’ - The service is offered to orders for delivery within the UAE. Should you require this delivery service, your Order Form must be submitted (requesting this service) by 1pm of the required delivery date (1pm Thursday in the case of Saturday deliveries). This delivery service is offered subject to availability and is not available for certain products – the service may be withdrawn without notice during busy periods.
4.2.3 '3 hour delivery' service is available as an addition to our standard delivery. The service is offered for orders to selected delivery locations within the UAE. Should you require this delivery service, you must ‘add' this to your product basket BEFORE completing your Order Form which must be submitted at least 3 hours in advance of the required delivery time. Delivery Time may only be between 10am and 6pm UAE Time. This delivery service is offered subject to availability and is not available for certain products – the service may be withdrawn without notice during busy periods.
4.3 On acceptance by us of your Order Form we will advise you by e-mail confirmation of the intended delivery date. Where same day delivery is available for the product you are ordering for delivery within the UAE we must receive your Order Form by 1pm (prevailing local time).
We will process Order Forms received on Fridays or Public Holidays on the next working day.
We do not deliver on public holidays. Orders submitted in advance for Friday deliveries will be done from 10am to 6pm on the requested Friday, but in the case where this proves impractical we will deliver the Products you request on the next working day.
4.4 Incorrect personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so before placing your order, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered. We highly recommend that you provide us with your Mobile Number for this purpose.
4.5 Certain products may be delivered during a delivery period, providing delivery within a time frame around your preferred delivery date - if this is the case for your order, we will advise you after you have completed your order form.
4.6 Whilst we agree to do the best of our ability to ensure that delivery will be on the requested delivery date or during the delivery period. If in any circumstances the delivery proves to be not feasible as agreed, due to any reason, we will be given prior notice wherever possible and we shall either make alternative arrangements or shall reimburse your payment in full in accordance with clause 1.5 above.
4.7 In the case of delivery to certain locations where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, Funeral Directors, airports, hotels, ships and other business locations, the signature of any person authorized to accept delivery on behalf of the organization shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
4.9 In the instance of there being difficulties in delivering your order to the intended recipient we (including the third party delivering your order) reserve the right to contact the recipient using the contact details you provide on the Order Form.
4.10 When placing your order you are able to specify further delivery information using the 'Delivery Information' field provided. This is intended to provide further guidance to the party delivering your order which isn't included within your address information – for example to specify floor number, or hospital ward. We reserve the right to not action any delivery requests specified in this field which we deem unacceptable and will use other elements of address information provided elsewhere on the order form to fulfil your order.
4.11 Before placing your order, please review delivery cut-off times & prices - accessed from the home page.
4.12 Delivery Charges. Where more than one attempt to complete delivery is necessary, because of any inadequacy in the information provided for delivery purposes or where the recipient was unavailable to accept delivery, the delivery charge portion of an order may be charged again, using the payment details provided with your original order.
A notification of the charges will be sent by email to the email address provided as part of the order process.
4.13 Deliveries in Dubai city, Abu Dhabi city, and Sharjah city area are made by our drivers. We reserve the right to assign a third part courier to perform deliveries which are out of those areas, and or within those areas during high demand periods.
5.1 Orders may be amended or cancelled up to 24 hours before the intended delivery date for the UAE. Where delivery is to be made via courier or other third party carrier orders can be amended or cancelled up to 3 working days prior to delivery date requested.
5.2 To amend or cancel your order, please contact the Animal World Customer Service Team from 8:45 am until 6pm Saturday to Thursday using the contact details set out in this site or in Section 6 below.
5.3 You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
Animal World Customer Services
6.1 In the event that you are not satisfied with the Flowers Service any complaints should be addressed in the first instance to:
By email: email@example.com
6.2 Our Customer Service Team is available from from 8:45 am until 6pm Saturday to Thursday
6.3 Because of the perishable nature of most Flowers Products and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
7.1 Whilst we agree to use our reasonable endeavors to ensure that the AnimalWorld.ae is fully operational and error-free, we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the AnimalWorld.ae and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the AnimalWorld.ae impossible or impractical.
7.2 (a) We accept liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
(b) Subject to clause 7.2(a), our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in connection with your Order Form with us shall be limited to a multiple of  times the price you have paid for the Flowers Products.
(c) Subject to clauses 7.2(a) and 7.2(b) above we exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the Animal World, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient's statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the Flowers Products supplied.
(d) Subject to clauses 1.5 and 4.6 above, we shall not be liable for any delay or inability to perform our obligations to you if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.
Use of Animal World discount voucher codes
8.1 'Animal World discount voucher codes' (also abbreviated to 'Voucher codes') can only be used against purchases made on AnimalWorld.ae.
8.2 Voucher codes may only be redeemed on AnimalWorld.ae - we are unable to accept voucher codes through our off line shops.
8.3 Voucher codes may be redeemed against purchases for delivery to UAE addresses only. Selected voucher codes may be restricted for use against specified products only.
8.4 Voucher codes are restricted to one use per customer and should not be passed on to additional recipients.
8.5 Voucher codes must be entered at the point of placing your order on Animal World using the relevant part of the order form.
8.6 We are unable to apply a discount to orders already placed.
8.7 Voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
8.8 Only one voucher code may be used per order.
8.9 Where the voucher code entitles you to a percentage discount, the discount will not be applied to the delivery charge ('delivery' includes additional delivery services, which are charged in conjunction with Delivery, for example 'Express 3 hours delivery' surcharge).
8.10 Voucher codes may be withdrawn, or suspended without notice for any reason. We will advise after you complete the order process if we cannot accept the discount code you have entered.
8.11 Selected voucher codes may be restricted for use against specified products - where possible, details of further restrictions will be communicated at the point where we promote the voucher code to you.
8.12 Voucher codes may also be set by Animal World to a maximum number of redemptions – if we are not able to accept the discount code you have entered for this reason we will advise you accordingly after you complete the order process and the discount will not be applied.
8.13 Vouchers codes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
8.14 We are unable to accept Gift Vouchers on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
8.15 We cannot be held responsible for non-availability of Animal World which may prevent use of Voucher codes.
9.1 We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the AnimalWorld.ae from time to time. We will post any changes on the AnimalWorld.ae and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the AnimalWorld.ae. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
9.2 Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Animal World Site for any reason at any time.
9.3 These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Animal World, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
9.5 Save in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
9.6 Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UAE. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UAE Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UAE.
10.1 It is a condition of use of this site that all copy and material shown here remains the property of Animal World and may not be reproduced, quoted or disseminated without prior written approval of the owners.
My Account Service - Terms and Conditions
1. The Animal World My Account service ('my account') is provided as a complimentary feature by AnimalWorld.ae for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. In order to provide the Service, we will hold certain personal information. Except to the extent that we are required or permitted by law, any personal information which we collect will be used solely for the purposes of providing the Service.
2. To register with the Service you must be over eighteen years of age.
3. When you place your first order with us you will be issued with a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us immediately. Should you forget your password, please use the password reminder service (this option can be found adjacent to the My Account login box).
4. If Animal World has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Service or site, we may require you to change your password, or may suspend use of the Service.
5. You must ensure that the details you provide on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details. You can update the details you have given us at any time by going to the 'My Account' section of the website OR emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This will ensure that the Service we provide is accurate and up to date. Please also visit this page OR email us if any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, or if you want us to delete any personal information.
7. Use of the Service is intended to assist with purchases to be made via the Animal World. The Service must not be used for the following purposes:
a) Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
b) Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
c) Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
8. Animal World reserves the right to refuse to post material on the Site or to remove material already posted on the Site.
9. Whilst we take every reasonable precaution and care in relation to the Service, we do not make any representation or warranties of any kind (express or implied) with respect to the contents or operation of this Service, and any such representations and warranties are excluded by this notice. We do not warrant that use of the Service will be uninterrupted or error free. Whilst every effort is made to ensure reminder emails set up on your account are processed and delivered as requested, Flowers cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of these messages. Your use of the Service is done so entirely at your own risk and we do not accept any liability whatsoever for losses or damages that you may suffer as a result of your use of the Service.
10. Your access to the Site and Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for routine maintenance.
12. If you have any queries please contact Animal World Customer Services on:
By ema: email@example.com
13. We have obligations in relation to your personal information under the Data Protection Act. Some of the information you provide may be "sensitive" information under the Act (i.e. information on "delicate" matters, including race, political opinions, religion, trade union membership, physical or mental health or condition, sexual life etc). By registering for the Service and providing your details, you agree to us using information in the way set out above.
Where you provide information about other people (for example their date of birth, or their address) you also confirm that have the consent of these people to provide us with that information.
We at Animal World are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. We never give your details to any other person or company. Once your order has been processed our database will only be used to contact you or send you email in the future where you have consented by indicating this consent in our online order system. You can also indicate this consent by registering your details on our home page. If you object to any communication from us you can have yourself removed from our communication database at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect the following information during our order processing: Your name and address, phone number and or mobile number, e-mail address, credit card details and order history. If you consent by registration we collect the information you opt to enter. We never collect other sensitive information about you. When you place an order with us on line you will be allocated a password and can see your registration details or delete them by accessing 'your Account' on the home page. If you forget your password you can request that it be sent t the registered email address.
The information will be accurate and up-to-date. If you registered online, you can check the information we hold about you by visiting 'your account' on the website where you can delete or correct your details. If you find any inaccuracies you may delete or correct them or we will delete or correct promptly. If you provided your details to us by telephone or in person this information will not be available online, although it will be retained in our back office database. You may request a copy of the information by emailing email@example.com. Similarly, you can advise changes to your contact information and it will be amended immediately on request. Our Website is protected under thwate certificate which allows secure communication between the web site and visitors to the site. The purchase area of our site is secured using industry standard Secure Socket Layer technology to allow for encryption of potentially sensitive information such as your credit card details. Once your payment has been processed the credit card details are deleted. We do not retain your credit card number or expiry date within a database. We will hold your personal information securely in accordance with our data security policy and the law. We do not use 'cookie' technology to retain information about your visits to the site except where you have checked the box to allow you easier registration when you visit the site again.
The Information We Collect
As you browse through our Website, our web server collects information about your visit, not about you personally. We gather and monitor statistics such as, for example:
- The number of people who visit the Website;
- The date and time of visits;
- The number of pages viewed;
- The amount of time spent on the Website;
- The most popular sections of the Website
This information is anonymous and no attempt is or will be made to identify visitors. So, for example, on a specific day, we can identify that our site has a thousand visitors. However, we know nothing about these visitors in terms of e-mail addresses or any other personal information.
We only ask and will only ask for personal information from which you can be identified where the information is required for particular purposes e.g. applying online for an account. Examples of details that may be sought include your name, address, e-mail address, etc. (Please note in the regard the paragraph headed Internet fraud below)
All information provided to us by you will be treated with the utmost confidentiality in accordance with all applicable legislative and regulatory standards. If you ever decide that you no longer wish us to keep or use information or you want the information to be revised or updated, please feel free to contact us. We will remove or amend the information as appropriate in accordance with applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
Use of 'Cookies'
(A cookie is a small piece of information that a website stores through your web browser on your PC that it can later retrieve when you log back onto that website. This means that the site will remember your preferences. Its particularly useful if you begin a transaction but are unable to complete till later, maybe because you are missing some detail or because you wish to consider a choice available before committing to the transaction).
Disclosure of Information
Animal World will not divulge customer information to a third party unless we have received customer authorization OR we are required to do so by law.
Security of Information
At Animal World we understand how important the security and confidentiality of your information is to you. Keeping customer information secure is a top priority for Animal World. Our goal is to protect your information on the Internet in the same way as we would over the phone or in a branch.
Even so, Animal World cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of information relating to you passing over the Internet. In accessing this Website and in availing of any of the services/information available on or via this Website, you accept and are deemed to accept that electronic mail messaging and Internet communication may not be free from interference by third parties and may not remain confidential. The use by you of this Website is at your sole risk.
A number of organizations and their customers have recently been the target of hoax e-mails that are aimed at gathering Internet/account details of the customers. Some of these hoax e-mails have encouraged or facilitated contact with hoax websites that purport to be (but are not) the website of the relevant organization. To date the occurrence of such online fraud has not been extensive. However, we would always advise you to be cautious as regards disclosing your personal details. In particular, you should note that we will only ever request your personal details if: (i) you are seeking to initiate an online order with us via this Website; or (ii) you initiate a request for a particular service via this Website and we require certain of your personal details to provide you with the requested service or the requested service is a credit card transaction or if the request for information in any way relates to a transaction where you have completed an order form and submitted detail we believe to be erroneous.
Some of the pages on this Website contain hypertext links to websites not maintained by Animal World. You are reminded that different terms and conditions of use will apply to you as a user of such websites. In addition such websites may not attain the same privacy standards that Animal World maintains.
It is a condition of use of this site that all copy and material shown here remains the property of Animal World and may not be reproduced, quoted or disseminated without prior written approval of the owners.
Returns & Refunds Policy
Guarantee of Satisfaction
Animal World offers a no quibble guarantee in regard to the quality of our products. To avail of this guarantee we must be advised within 3 days of delivery. We guarantee to replace defective items immediately with the same product or an alternative product (of equal or greater value) and to your satisfaction.
We must be informed within 3 days of delivery and the original product must be made available for return. To advise us of failure of product problems, please Telephone +971 4 344 4422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . You should quote your Order Number (not your customer code) and your name and the email address used to place the original order. All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
Order not Delivered or Delivered on the Wrong Day
Note: Our normal delivery charge does not guarantee a time of delivery. We do offer a premium delivery service (‘Same Day Delivery’ and ‘Express 3 hours Delivery’) , in some circumstances. It is your responsibility to ensure you have ‘added' this feature to your order to ensure the provision of that service. The timed options are not available in all circumstances. Where you have elected to purchase premium delivery and the service is unavailable we undertake to refund (or to not charge) the relevant portion of the fee.
In the unlikely event that your order is not delivered as requested, and provided such failure is not as a consequence of failure on your part to provide accurate information to enable delivery you must advise us as soon as you become aware of this, but not later than 30 days after the originally specified delivery date.
To advise us of non-delivery, please Telephone +971 4-344 0560 or email email@example.com. You should quote your Order Number (not your customer code) and your Name and the email address that you used to place your order. We undertake to respond to your complaint in as short a time frame as possible, but not later than 3 working days. If delivery has not taken place we undertake to complete the delivery to your satisfaction immediately or Refund your money in full.
We regret that we cannot accept complaints of non-delivery made after 30 days. In such event no refund is possible.
Where Animal World are unable to complete a delivery, because of any inadequacy in the information provided for delivery purposes or where the recipient was unavailable to accept delivery, the delivery charge portion of an order may not be refunded. If this is the case you will be advised of this.
Where more than one attempt to complete delivery is necessary, because of any inadequacy in the information provided for delivery purposes or where the recipient was unavailable to accept delivery, the delivery charge portion of an order may be charged again, using the payment details provided with your original order. A notification of the charges will be sent by email to the email address provided as part of the order process.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
- / Returns And Exchange
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
If your order arrives damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or send out a new one completely at our expense.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible.
We work hard to make your shopping experience at www.animalworld.ae an enjoyable one.
RETURN TIME AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Please give us some time to process your return/exchange. It takes about 1-2 business days for us to receive the returned or exchanged product (s) back from you. Within 48 hours of receiving the item back in our warehouse, you will receive an e-mail and a credit note that reflects that the amount has been credited into your account.
Food & supplement products must have at least 6 months validity and must be in good condition to be accepted by us.
Note : The returned product must be in new and unused condition, in the original box/bag with all the documentation, parts and accessories to insure full credit. "New and unused" means sale-able condition, not dirty and not washed. We cannot accept returns for an item with any indications that it has been used. We will only accept returns up to 7 days after delivery. Returns after 7 days will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Delivery charges are non-refundable.
Terms & Conditions
- / Terms and Conditions
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- Customers can cancel their order at any point unless the order has already been dispatched, in which case, please refer to the refund policy.
- For online purchases, a refund will be given via the customer credit card. Please allow for up to 21 days for the refund to go into your account. Any items paid for by cash or credit card machine on delivery will be refunded with store credit.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- If you have any questions about nutrition, your delivery, or our services, you can call our team on +9714 3444422 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available 7:30am-10pm Saturday-Thursday, and 10am-10pm on Fridays.
- DELIVERY POLICY
- Orders above AED 100 will receive free delivery. For orders below AED100, an AED20 delivery fee will apply.
- Customers can select in-store pick up, and pick up their item from any of our shops the next day.
- We do not currently ship overseas, however, you can purchase goods from Animal World and arrange for your own courier.
- DELIVERY SCHEDULE
We deliver same or next day in Dubai and Sharjah Saturday - Thursday from 10am-8pm
We deliver Saturday - Thursday between 12pm-5pm in Abu Dhabi
We deliver to Al Ain on Mondays between 12pm-5pm
We deliver to Ajman on Tuesdays 12pm-5pm
We deliver to Ras Al Khaimah on Tuesdays 12-5pm
We deliver to Umm Al Quwain on Tuesdays 12pm-5pm
We deliver to Fujairah on Wednesdays 12pm-5pm
- PAYMENT POLICY
- We offer the following forms of payment:
- Online Payment - Debit/Credit Card (We accept VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards)
- Cash On Delivery (AED/Dirhams ONLY)
- Card on Delivery (We accept VISA and MasterCard)
- All payments should be made in AED(Dirhams). In case of delayed payment or non-payment, Animal World holds the right to cancel or reschedule delivery of a customer order.
- OFFERS & PROMOTION
- We always have offers and promotions live in the Offers section of our Animal World’s website. We also regularly run discount codes.
- Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- RETURN POLICY
- If you wish to return an item please contact us on +9714 3444422 or email@example.com
- We will refund or exchange items that have been incorrectly purchased within 7 days of the purchase with proof of payment. Products must be presented to us before we can move forward with the return policy.
- We don’t accept returns of items that are altered from the time of their original purchased, used, or bought on sale.
- Animal World is able to refuse returned items if the product has been used or tampered with.
- All refunds will be given with credit to be spent at Animal World.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR OUR SAMPLES:
- Only available to customers with an online account.
- Two samples per order.
- Cannot order the same sample more than once.
- Only available when spending over AED 200.
- Scroll down in your cart to view the samples.
- While stocks last.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DELIVERY AND PAYMENTS:
We understand that getting your items to you quickly is really important, so we make every effort to process your order as fast as possible.
- What are your delivery charges? Animal World offers FREE delivery on orders of AED 100/- or more. If orders are under AED 100/- an AED 20/- charge will apply.
The CLICK & COLLECT delivery option is completely FREE!
- When can I expect my delivery? Provided all items are available in stock:
Orders received before 9am, you can request same day delivery provided all items are available in stock or with the supplier.
Orders received after 9am, deliveries will be scheduled for next day delivery.
During times of large discounts and sales, orders will be delivered within 4 working days.
- Submitting the wrong delivery address If you submitted the wrong delivery address by accident call Animal World on +9714 3444422 (we are open Sunday to Thursday 8am - 4pm). We’d be happy to help you amend your order.
- How Do I Pay? At Animal World we understand that the safety of your personal information is extremely important. We use all the security tools at our disposal to protect your personal data and your credit card information from unauthorized access.
We currently offer the following forms of payment:
- Cash on Delivery
- Credit Card on delivery (Visa & MasterCard)
- Online Credit Card
- Telephone Credit Card
Payments should be made in AED. If payments are not received prior to delivery, Animal World holds the right to cancel or reschedule deliveries.
- Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside of the U.A.E? Animal World currently only operates within the U.A.E, we service all 7 Emirates.
- How can I track my order? The size and weight of your order determines how we deliver it and whether we will receive a tracking number. If we have a tracking number for your order you will be able to see it on the email we send you to confirm when your order has left our warehouse. You can also access this within ‘My Account’ on the site.
If you are using our Click & Collect service you will receive an email notification when your order has left our warehouse which will confirm your collection date. After this you won’t receive any more emails or text messages for your order.
- Will I have to sign for my package? If you know you might not be in for your delivery, kindly advise in the comments box where you would like your order left e.g. reception, garage, back door.
- Click & Collect An estimated collection date will be displayed in the basket once all your items have been added. You will then receive an email notification when your order has left our warehouse which will confirm when your order will be ready to collect. After this you won’t receive any more emails or text messages for your order.
Simply present your payment card, photo ID and show a copy of your confirmation email to collect your items. For your protection against fraud, we cannot release your purchase without seeing your payment card. If someone is collecting on your behalf they must have a copy of your confirmation email and their own photo ID