We Deliver To All The Emirates

Shop by category
Shop by brand
Login
Hello, Saad
Forgot password?

Don't have an account? Sign up

We Deliver To All The Emirates

All Categories
0
0
0Cart

Cart

HomeShopRabbitHayVita Verde® Hay + Peppermint

Shop

Description

Compound feed for rodents

Composition:

Hay* (of which 50% timothy) 97%, peppermint leaves, dried* 3%, *=natural ingredients

Ingredients:

26% crude fiber
DEHB600015

Feeding recommendation:

It is fed daily in addition to the daily hay ration or can also be offered mixed with the conventional hay.